Thursday, November 5, 2009

Madonna is on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine October 2009 issue. Check out her interview with the magazine.

On Lady GaGa: "I can see myself in Lady GaGa. In the early part of my career, for sure…When I saw her, she didn’t have a lot of money for her production, she’s got holes in her fishnets, and there’s mistakes everywhere. It was kind of a mess, but I can see that she’s got that It factor. It’s nice to see that at a raw stage."

On her biggest fashion mistake: "It was the purple lipstick, fluorescent-green sweater combo…It’s OK, it was the ‘80s. It was a bad-hairstyle era. Let’s face it."

On who she would like to work with: “I wanted to work with Eminem. I don’t think he wanted to work with me. Maybe he’s shy.”

On her divorce from Guy Ritchie: “What can you say? It was a challenging year. I think work saved me, and I’m very grateful that I had work to do. I may have thrown myself off a building. Life is an adjustment. It’s different. My sons aren’t with me right now, they’re with their father, and I’m not very comfortable with the idea of my children not living together. There are pros and cons, but I feel good now.”

Madonna

MadonnaMadonnaMadonnaMadonna

0 Comments:

Post a Comment